peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

27 July 2006

The heat is on

The title says it all, so I won't dwell on this lovely subject...
A new user on the chat I usually take part in, and we cannot find out who it is..
I have changed my username too, and although now they all understood who I am, it is fun to be someone else.
And have my nickname accepted feels good.
It also gives an interesting twist, now, since we are all involved in the search for the identity of this misterious guy...It makes me think of the good times when I was into the band, I mean I really was a part of it, involved in stories and trips and evenings out, and all.
Sometimes I feel it will never happen again, and that only by chatting can we recreate this feeling. Maybe it's just my paranoid me.
The first years in the band were something special and unforgettable, no matter what happened afterwards, even though it is an important part of the story, even though I ended up living in another country and being cut off from the rest of them, so when I came back it was no longer my world, and I had to start again. There is a reason for everything, so I am told. But I still haven't found that reason.
Maybe I should go deeper into this subject, but this is not the time. All this typing makes me sound suspicious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home