peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

12 October 2006

Visualize is the key to success

I'm leaving for the gym in 30 minutes.
I'll work out for an hour.
I'll go home straight away.
I'll take a shower, or maybe a hot bath (uhm..better).
I'll carefully choose the clothes.
Because the ones I've been thinking about for two days will not be good for the night.
Or I will look extremely ugly and fat in them, all of a sudden.
I will make up my eyes, light silver eye shadow.
Somebody said that my eyes look like deep lakes when I wear make up.
...No comment.
I will choose some new cd to play in my car on the way to the restaurant, so that I can sing out really loud as I'm driving.
I will take deep, deep breaths starting from now on to stop these awful cramps.
I will think what I always think: "Hey, they are nice guys and easy-going, so there's no need to be worried beforehand".
And also "This is going to be a good evening, whatever happens".
And also "Carpe diem".
And again "There are no surprises when nothing is expected" (Robbie Williams...) (which sounds pessimistic but it helps).
And now, breath in.....
.....Breath out.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home