peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

15 June 2007

I am waiting...(and I am angry)

Woman from university told me she would send the pre-course task right after our interview; actually, she sent it 26 hours later. Of course in her email she asked me to send it back to her as soon as possible; I printed it and sent it on the following morning, asking her to let me know ASAP if it was ok so I was admitted and therefore I could book the flight, and also to let me know if I could change my choice of accomodation...I faxed the whole thing YESTERDAY at 2.30 English time.
Notice that now it's 2.30 again, 24 hours after I sent her.
DO YOU THINK SHE HAS REPLIED?
....................................
So I am still waiting and thinking of what I could do in case they decide they I am not "suitable", after all. And frankly, I don't feel like thinking about it, because I have so many things planned for THIS course and month in Brighton that the thought of starting from scratch makes me itchy. In case I am refused,though, the main plan is:
- go visit Chorus friend;
- go see teacher friend;
- find another course (there's one in Oxford that I was also interested in);
- take a little more time to register for the teachers' list instead of rushing to the office next week;

In the meantime, I have decided not to publish a comment I received about my previous post, and this is because I get easily angry (a side of me I would sometimes like to change, but then I think better) when I receive this sort of comments, especially when they come from somebody who is a close friend of mine. And who probably doesn't know me as well as I'd like to. See? I become bitter over a trivial thing! But still, there is, I believe, another culture gap here, and I can't be bothered to discuss it here.
I will forget about the comment, but just one thing: this is my diary. I write what I feel and think, mostly for me. I appreciate comments, but not when they touch a very private and personal sphere of my mind, especially to make fun of it and of the feelings I have.
I am angry now, and I am sorry to be. It must be also because I am nervous for this course-thing, and for the dinner tomorrow, and for the rehearsals tonight.
Case closed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home