peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

12 April 2008

My piccolino - always

Long time, no update...
So, for the record...

Ian.
Wonderful, beautiful, sweet, unbelievable love of mine.
Hugging on a bench in front of the sea in Eastbourne, whispering in my ear "I love you", and asking me if I am happy, "never been happier"; and later at lunch, looking at me and saying "I'm happy", with such strength, giving me such thrills, all throughout the day.
Texting such sweet, breathtaking texts before leaving for Edinburgh, calling me almost every evening, sending me a beautiful text that put a smile on my face I couldn't wipe for the rest of the day.
In March, reassuring me that no, he won't break up for stupid reasons again.
And being cuddly, sweet, holding me tight, tight, tight.
On his birthday night, dinner in my room, the look on his face, and stopping me on my way to the kitchen to hug me, kiss me, thanking me for making his birthday special.
Spending a Saturday in Oxford, hand in hand, in the thin rain (no wind in Oxford, beautiful).
After the dinner with his parents, a text, to say how lovely I looked.
And telling me that he wants to make me happy, "I want to give you good things".
Texting that he is "thinking of you*". Night texts, "Buonanotte piccolina mia".
And next week, I am leaving for a week's holiday in Italy, on Saturday. On Wednesday, he is coming along. For two and a half days.
I am so happy, so happy, so happy.

And now, a quiet Saturday afternoon, preparing for the week ahead (lots of teaching, hopefully a couple of runs, the sun is shining), my piccolino is back from Scotland tomorrow, and I love him so much.

I love him so much.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home