peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

29 May 2007

I'm back

Just a few lines to update.

Adjectives for Prague: beautiful,sunny, extremely hot (had to run and buy shorts on the first day, seen as the forecast was for rain and cold and I only had long trousers), white, crowded, noisy, easy, big.

Things not to do again: think that my Visa electron is accepted everywhere, because, matter of fact, in Prague IT IS NOT.

Things to do today: prepare for the afternoon lesson; think about a summer job (right now); try to upload the Trieste pixies one more time; go to gym; pick cherries from our tree; write full account of our journey to Prague so next time I am on Blogger I can post it; finish book; tidy mess in room; bring films to photo shop; take back photos once developed; buy album for photos; start tidying photos.

My, there are still so many things I need and want to do. Come on, let's go!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home