peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

08 July 2007

Trying, desperately trying to update

End of week One in Brighton as a TESOL trainee. And it's going too well. I'm having fun, learning, practising, I've met new interesting people, I am spending beautiful days in spite of the first rainy time, and the cold...But it's lovely.
Currently I am worried about a file I saved yesterday and cannot find now...It didn't take me long to write, but still, WHERE IS IT??? (I am talking of my UNL assignment...Oh, well).
News of the week: I have met a wonderful person. And this feeling won't make me sleep, my mind is buzzing with thoughts and ideas, and feelings are all over me, and I am so happy.
We spent some time talking on Friday, and I don't mean chatting, I mean serious, deep, good talking; do you have any idea how much I missed that? And how much I loved those hours with him? When I woke up later that night, one o'clock, full of words whirling in my head, everything looked so perfectly in the right place, so beautiful. Love and beauty and faith, everything fell into place perfectly, I am so happy, almost peaceful.
See now? Things change, new perspectives create new, wonderful worlds, the awareness that there is a meaning.
We seem to have a huge amount of things in common, to be so alike: this too is quite strange, and good.
I have a lot of things to do and I feel so well: I am already thinking about not going back home, after all, I feel so well here, I feel at home. Things must be planned carefully, thought over, decided with the right state of mind which, for the moment, I lack. I need to concentrate, not rush.
But boy, it feels so good to be here.
P.s., are you thinking what happened to my "feelings" for the Guy? Well, I am wondering myself. But again, obviously changing perspective can clear your mind and make you understand what you really feel.
And now, back to work.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home