peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

05 September 2006

Intelligence tests

I am an idiot.
Or close to one.
Ok, I know that I haven't taken enough time to solve all the quizzes in the test, but still, for some of them I didn't have a clue.
My logic mind is on permanent leave, I knew that.
I am very good at verbal quizzes, though, and visual ones. This is good. So all I need to do is refine my logical mind.
I have no chances on math quizzes.
But I can give it a try.
I want to improve that test and raise my self-esteem...
My first reaction, after months of thinking "I am going senile before the time and I will develop Alzhaimer (how do you spell that?)", is that of rushing to the library for a miracle book that will teach me how to be logical.
In the end, instead, I'm heading for the newsagent for an extra number of Focus which has a mega book of quizzes and a is completely dedicated to how to improve one's mind.
There we go, then.
I wonder if the ten minutes a day which I'm going to spend on intelligence tests on Internet can be counted at work as..work.
I doubt my boss will agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home