peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

21 November 2006

Pictures from The Great Event of the Year





















I have tried to create a pattern for these pixies...but I must confess that I really suck! So, the nicest are here as you see them. The camera is my brother's, and it's really bad...So the quality is not as it would have been with my old faithful "normal" camera...

TODAY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thanks to all of you who have been texting me since last night, I really appreciated your kindness.

Of course I'm at work now...
And my parents are back from Egypt...
And I've had two pieces of chocolate brownies...
It is my birthday, after all!!!


Update, November 29th: I have deleted a random letter which was floating near a pixture...and apparently this has cause the disappearance of another photo...People, I am really bad at this...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Rigmor said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

    I tried to send you a greeting card, but as I don't know your precise whereabouts it was an online one. And as our ISP has been really, really bad, I can't guarantee that it got to you. So in case it didn't:

    happy birthday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home