peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

16 November 2006

Random thoughts

The house is beautiful and silent and scary (but that only at night).

Eating food you have cooked yourself is a lot more satisfactory - even when it's something simple.

Managing spare time the way I like is something I had almost forgotten - and it feels good.

The weather is very November-like: kinda foggy, greyish, splashes of colourful leaves everywhere, and chillier - love it.

It is my birthday in five days!

My boss is not happy at the thought of me being off-duty tomorrow - but I don't intend to let him make me feel guilty, and my mobile tomorrow will be off all - all! -day.

The mobile number of the B&S guy has been deleted from my mobile - this feels like some obstinate spot (of grass, coffee, fruit...those things that never leave your clothes) I need to wash over and over again in the vain hope it will go away. I am trying, people. Desperately. Maybe I should change gym...Then again, I actually still have his number carefully written on the back of the appointment card of the gym...but I know I have hidden that card somewhere and I'll try to forget where. Cunning, huh?

Does anybody know who sings a song that goes: "The first time I ever saw your face I thought the sun rose into your eyes"? Rambler friend lent me a cd, but it's all Johnny Cash singing somebody else's songs, and of course there is no information of what is what. It's a romantic song, really, to indulge my current romantic, daydreaming attitude.

Ah, daydreaming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home