peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

13 December 2006

Boy oh boy oh boy

General summary of the past two days:

- took a personality test where it seems my level of neuroticism is up to...95%...
- ran 5 miles on Monday to catch up on running only 4 on Sunday
- worked out last night at the gym, from 18.15 to 20.10. Understood that the S&S guy hates me and wants me dead. Or that my arms drop from my body.
- slept less than 5 hours again. Half told off by mother about it because I was lucky enough as to get out of my room at the same time she was sneaking noisily to the loo, last night, so I couldn't lie on how I slept.
- got a message from library friend about my not being at her wedding; replied in 4 messages to explain that I was "a bit" depressed. No reply from her yet.
- boss back from Mexico, and in an extremely bad mood (see: black as coal). He keeps on saying things, changing his mind, not telling us so, and we keep on being shouted at because unfortunately none of us is particularly good at mind-reading. Suggestions, anyone?
- oh, the tv is dead. Which means no reruns of "Law&Order". Not important, really, since I'm reading Michael Cunningham and there is nothing better than that (apart from winter holidays, that is).
- schedule for the nights to come: boring long meeting for our second job; dinner with the people of the gym aka two hours sitting next to mother's colleague and listening to her endless bla-bla-bla; dinner with people from work aka legalised murder/suicide.

All in all, my plan for the rest of the week, and probably until the beginning of xmas holidays (December, 22nd) is simply going to be: TRYING TO SURVIVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home