peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

29 May 2007

Pictures of Trieste (I made it at last)




Trieste on our last day seen from the "beach" - if by "beach" you accept a large stretch of sidewalk full of bodies lying in the sun, and hidden from the road by a thick set of bushes...

Baby friend and an evil cat (yes, I know it looks like a nice sweet cat right now...but after the picture was taken, the mask of kitty-kitty fell and...EVIL CAT appeared!)

Chorus friend and me on our last day in the White City: now, aren't we beautiful???

Nice, aren't they?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger David S Buchalter said…

    Very nice, ladies! What you doin' this weekend? ;) I'm jealous of the other beach-goers. At least this stuff is published on the web: I hate having to use my imagination. Ciao!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home