peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

18 January 2007

Thursday rant vs pink thoughts

Ok, the rant goes first:

I WANT ANOTHER JOB!!!!!!!
One where I don't make all these mistakes because people don't talk, because people say less than they should, because people believe that I know...and I DON'T!
I want a job where I do something I like, where I don't have to deal with a hysterical boss and his enygmatic albeit damn scary wife, and with the queens of darkness, aka the Triumvirate (althought the third girl is still at home on maternity leave..but next month she's back and oh, hell).
I want a job with decent working hours, as in: let me enjoy the day instead of waking up-run to work-extremely long and useless lunch break-run to work-go back home when it's past 6 o'clock and the day is ending. My brother ends his working day at 4.30, bless him, when the afternoon has just begun...and there is still light outside!
Crap...

Pink thoughts to balance this awful feeling:

- tonight I am out for dinner with bride-friend, which means a good pizza (I mean, a GOOD pizza) and a good chat;
-tomorrow's Friday!!!! Yey!
- I will start studying the bassoon!!! Double yey!
- and I am desperate enough to be happy about being 5.30, which means 30 minutes to the end of this crappy day.

Cheers to my next more productive, more satisfactory, more MORE life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home