peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

06 February 2007

Only...Yes, only Tuesday (sigh...)

Apart from my sleepless night (...), I can only say this:

FUCK THIS JOB!!!
FUCK THE EX PREGNANT GIRL!!!
FUCK THE TRIUMVIRATE!!!

She's been here for less than a whole day; she never says hello unless she enters a room that sees me AND other people (ignores me otherwise, like the secretary does); she has to revise most of the things she used to do after a year of motherhood; there are lots of new things she CANNOT know about but won't ask ME! She will ask the secretary! Who may know only because she files the stuff away every day! And when today we got the enquiry from Russia, as she heard me discussing with the head of lab, she came in, said (to the head of lab) "Are you talking about Russia? The packing is wrong!"; then she turned to me and said "When you have finished to prepare it I want to see it".
..............................................................................
..............................................................................
..............................................................................
WHAT????????????????????????????????
I'VE BEEN WORKING HERE FOR A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR AND I HAVE PREPARED THE SAME BLOODY OFFERS FOR 13 MONTHS AND YOU WANT TO SEE IF I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE IN THE PACKING AFTER BEING SHOUTED AT FOR MONTHS BECAUSE OF IT?????????????????????????????

The boss's wife told me that she is a very good girl (good as in nice and sweet and kind and generous and blah blah blah); she also said that she's proud, and laughed.
Ok...Can I be proud too then?
Why can't we just divide the tasks and she simply fucks off????
Also, she was jokeing today, but I bet it wasn't much of a joke when she said that she plans to get pregnant again by the end of the year...Oh please, make it real and do it now! I cannot think of spending eight hours five days a week with somebody who still thinks of me as a useless idiot who is stealing her job with no knowledge whatsoever.
Then it feels like I am back to the time when I was a new entry, more than a year ago, and I would see the Triumvirate meet in the pregnant girl's office and whisper, meet at the coffee machine and whisper, meet outside the office and whisper.
Women are awful.
Fuck, this is depressing. What with my not sleeping enough last night, and the usual troubles at home, and whatever else (you don't want another list, do you?), the only feeling I have now is to cry. Go home and cry, and stay at home tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, or ask to work part-time, because who cares, I am becoming useless here, and if the little things that I can do should become a constant worry, then what's the point?

Thank God I'll be at the gym in an hour, and will temporarily forget about this horrible mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home