peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

27 July 2007

Moderation day!

In less than an hour...
Things I have done this morning:
- SLEPT!!! What an incredible feeling to lie in for longer than 5 hours, and get up when everybody is already out, and feel quite refreshed (quite, yes...it will take a while to recover...a while, and my proper bed at home...)
- booked the bus ticket from London to Salisbury for tomorrow
- bought a book;
- prepared a goodbye present for my wonderful Ian (the best I could come up with, seen as the Union's shop is not exactly the best place for presents...)

But I haven't had breakfast yet...I think I'll go just now (Africanism for "in a while". Funny, hei?)
Update on the rest of this English time to come soon...which means, uhm...in a week, I'd say...Stay tuned!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home