peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

14 July 2007

One week on Sunday

...Guys, I am so happy like I thought I would never be.
As I cannot write on the blog very often (too busy...this course is amazing) I am keeping an old-fashioned diary, and it is simply exploding with happiness...
Ian is such a wonderful person like I had never met before in my entire life...We have so many things in common, and our hearts and minds are so tuned in, so perfect. I love every moment I spend with him, and my only desire is to make him happy.
We have been talking about the future...and the news is that I am going to move to Brighton next month! I am over the moon!
We really want this thing to grow, he is so committed, he is so fantastic. I am so lucky I found him. So lucky. So unbelievably happy.
But I am also so busy now, and I'd better go...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home