peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

10 October 2007

There's nothing like a hot cup of coffee, hey?

...I am teaching phrasal verbs connected to tv, tomorrow...
And on Friday it's movie day again, and we are preparing interviews to actors, to play a game.
The music quiz we played today went really well, and I was so happy to see them work on their questions, ask and "fight" over the correct answer! I love this job.

Currently listening to: The pretender - Foo Fighters. Love this song. Can't stop listening to it.

Currently reading (long list):
- The message (a modern translation of the Bible, and people, believe it or not, it's unputdownable)
- Ethics
- The problem of pain
- Introduction to film studies
- Koko (the only one of the list which is actually quite cheap and boring...)

Being intellectually challenged again, with lots of difficult reading and thinking over pages, is a fantastic sensation, one that I really missed. That is why I cannot wait to begin my master, in 2008. The countdown...It bothers me, or maybe it frightens me, that it will not be a full time activity, and that most of my time will be taken up by a much needed job, so if there's anybody out there who would like to contribute to my master by..paying the tuition fees AND my rent, please feel free!!!
Ok, just jokeing...

Finally, I will have my induction and first session at the gym tomorrow...Originally scheduled for yesterday, when I left the school it was pouring, and I arrived there in a messy soaked me...so I made up some excuse to put it off and go home for dry clothes and hot tea (of course, less than an hour later, the sun came out in all its glory).
The important thing is to begin, and I cannot really wait for that wonderful feeling of complete exhaustion at the end of a full work out...Yes, I am mad (but you knew that already).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home