peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

13 February 2007

No title, no smile, no light

There would be things to talk about.
But honestly, I have decided that my next post must be something sunny and good. No ranting, or should I say no depression.
Not easy when I cannot sleep properly, I cry on a daily basis and I have this awful feeling that makes me feel sick.
Not easy when I look out of the window and wish I were somewhere else, not easy when I feel so unbelievably bad when I wake up in the morning, and when I am driving to work, and...
I am sending application after application, but nothing is going to change: I am never going to find a way out of this darkness. I have no qualification, I am too old, I have no experience whatsoever.
I am so tired, so, so tired.
What's the point of this useless life?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home