peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

03 March 2007

(More than) ten days made of...

...
being forced to switch on the new Blogger so that now I cannot post from work anymore...Thanks, Blogger!!! (I will post from home once a week only, now, and for two reasons: number one, I began this blog because I have spare time at work and when I am at home I have better things to do than spend hours sitting in front of a screen..as if I didn't do enough at work; number two, internet at home is sooooo slow).
More gym and what comes with it, a total anti-depressive therapy of music, work out, laughs with S&S guy & the lot.
More internet shopping...lots of dvd's, I confess, including the whole four series of "Starsky & Hutch " (couldn't resist).
Little social life and lot of sleeping and reading and running.
A governement crisis that almost lead to anticipated elections (anticipated as in...more than FOUR YEARS earlier than expected!); but things are ok now, and we may overcome this bad time. Hope is free...
And, last but not least, I have just booked our weekend in Prague, in May, and am in the middle of the plan for summer vacations, which will see me and adventurous mum heading for Budapest and then travel by boat (!!!) all the way to Wien. Yes we are this mad.
And outside, ladies and gentlemen, it's Spring.
Fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home