peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

01 April 2007

One more thing for the weekend (March, 31 - April, 1)

Well…I would have another long update, since things at home have changed, are changing, god knows what is exactly going on, but so help me if we can have a normal, ordinary, banal, boring week, hu?
I have finished all the episodes of my beloved on a tired Friday night after general rehearsals at the band, after a terrible week at work, tiresome indeed, with little to do and even less energy to do it: the only energy I’ve had was for the gym, and for the intense work out I’m going through for the sake of feeling well and be so tired at the end of it that I come home and I sink into the coma. However, I did have a larger social life this week, with a cinema meeting on Wednesday night (Lars Von Trier’s The big boss, useless, but a typical Von Trier) and another cinema meeting on Thursday night (Volver, at last, so beautiful-beautiful-beautiful. Penelope Cruz is useless in American cinema, only Almodovar can make something of her talent. What a wonderful movie, and how moving).
I have also spent a strange, confused, emotional Saturday, of which I will write later on, when I have sorted some things out. Because there are decisions to make, about the house, about my job, about my life.

Decision number one, being the least important, is a tattoo I am going to have made. I know, I know: crazy, childish. But still a tattoo will be. Update to come.

Decision number two is something I have to work on this week, hopefully I won’t have too much work to do and internet will help me get the info I need. A major move is ahead of me, and I guess that there will an official announcement for my friends soon, who already know something because on Friday I’ve let something slip, but they know me and they’ve been expecting this from me for a long long time now. It was just a matter of me realizing how important it is and finally acting. Here too, updates to come when I have more to say. Now it’s the time to study and investigate and organize.

And last but not least, it is almost lunch time on this rainy Sunday and I have two episodes of Law&Order-SVU to watch before and after lunch, before my long run and a super shower and more relaxation.

Somehow, the idea of a major change to come, and a change that I have wanted for so long, is slowly taking off the unbearable weight on my shoulders, and the pain in my stomach is diminishing.
About time too.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home