peggywrites

Mental Chaos, or: A Confused Collection of Thoughts.

19 August 2007

And the new countdown is...-2

Yes, I can' wait...
Found house; set up two job interviews with a possible 3 more (not bad as a start); started to pack (and to work out how to fit every possible thing I will need for at least 3 months in a suitcase that cannot be heavier than 15 lousy kg..thanks, Ryanair!); bought present for Ian; seen friends; run as much as possible; been to Venice; read On Chesil Beach (very nice, but maybe the end was a bit hurried? Just my idea); sent more cv.
In the meantime, Ian is starting his teaching job tomorrow morning, so I don't know if on Tuesday he can come and pick me up at the station; I only hope that the lady of my new house will send me the number of the house, since I don't have it yet...
One more thing that makes me extremely nervous is to get there and not have a job, and basically all my money will go into the first month's rent. So, I NEED A JOB QUICKLY. I am quite positive about it, however this hidden pressure remains, and it's not that hidden either. But: positive thinking and deep breaths, as my motto goes.
I'd better be going now.
Plans for the remain of the day: go to town fair with (sad) mother; run; continue to pack; choose more books to put in hand luggage (and pray there will be no problems); read a bit; go out with friends (and considering how hysterical I am becoming, I am not sure it will be a nice evening...).
Next update..who knows???

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home